The Conference Center’s main building, meetinghouse, and cabins are all available for individual and group rental. All renters are responsible for their own food costs and arrangements.
A deposit of 50% of the minimum cost guarantees a reservation.
- For conference center weekend and overnight use, the deposit is refundable (minus a $100 administrative fee) up to four months prior to the event.
- For Meetinghouse and single-day use, the deposit is refundable up to one month prior to the event.
- For personal retreats, the deposit is refundable up to two weeks in advance of the stay.
Please contact us for rental rates and further details.
In addition, all guests agree to the following policies for Woolman Hill use:
- No smoking, candles or open flames in any building.
- No pets on the campus.
- Park in designated areas only.
- No illegal drugs. Alcohol is fine in moderation, but the renter accepts any liability for serving and use of alcohol at their event.
- Please avoid using disposable plates, napkins and cutlery when possible.
- Allow time to clean the facilities before leaving, using the clean-up guide provided.