The Conference Center’s main building, meetinghouse, and cabins are all available for individual and group rental. All renters are responsible for their own food costs and arrangements.
Please contact us for rental rates and further details.
All guests agree to the following policies for Woolman Hill use:
- Allow time to clean the facilities before leaving, using the clean-up guide provided.
- Overnight guests should bring bedding (usually twin sheets and pillowcases) and towels.
- No smoking, candles or open flames in any building.
- No pets on the campus except service dogs trained to assist with specific tasks in service of a disability
- No illegal drugs. Alcohol is fine in moderation; the renter accepts any liability for serving and use of alcohol at their event.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Outdoor fires only in designated area, with prior permission from staff.
- Day use maximum capacity is 150 for outdoor events; overnight is maximum 50 (with camping).
- Please recycle and compost; avoid using disposable plates, napkins and cutlery when possible.